Mid-Atlantic Mtg. Lights & Lather Artisans, PA July 19

Abbiepql

I couldn't get into CT yesterday, thought it was down and I was dying to come in and post about how great the gathering was. Abbie & Cheryl know what they are doing I'll tell ya. The most massive goodie bag I've ever seen. Holey Moley :shocked2: . I really haven't even gotten to check it out fully yet, my kids were all here for the weekend and I am worn out!! Playing with my fabulous grandbaby is tiring for an old Grammy. Debscent, how in the world did I miss you?? Did you come to our table?? I thought Kimberly, Mystical, Abbie & Cheryl were the only CT'ers there. The demos and speakers were among the most interesting I have ever seen and I am so glad the vendors were in the room as we sometimes miss all the fun when we get stuck out in the hallways. Mike was very impressed as well. Lychel from Candle Coccoon is the sweetest girl!! Hope she is able to come again next year. She is so knowledgeable and helpful and I just love her Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes. Kimberly's recipes & demos were fabulous as expected, Janet is just a gem & her demos are always entertaining as well is informative. I really enjoyed the M&P gemstone soap demo as well and I didn't expect too as I rarely get into M&P. The finished products were simply stunning. The distilling demo was very interesting also. Lastly you girls outdid yourselves with the door prizes, very impressive!! I've been to MUCH larger gatherings and the prizes were not in this caliber. Anyone who missed this should really make plans early for next year because remember, this was a first time gathering for The Burgh!! I for one can't wait. Thanks Abbie & Cheryl for all the hard work, and thank you to all the others who so generously contributed in one way or another to one heck of a Gathering.

Glo

Glo,

I was right in front of your table. Mom and I were right next to Bambi. When it was over, I had realized I had not stopped to pick up what I wanted to get from you. I was so disappointed. Every time I got into a discussion with someone, it was time to pay attention. Seriously, what a great event, I can NOT wait to go back again.

Glo,

I was right in front of your table. Mom and I were right next to Bambi. When it was over, I had realized I had not stopped to pick up what I wanted to get from you. I was so disappointed. Every time I got into a discussion with someone, it was time to pay attention. Seriously, what a great event, I can NOT wait to go back again.

Oh OK,

Your Mom was a hoot. All the meth lab & watching water boil comments with the distilling set up!! See you next year hopefully.

Glo

Okay! The gathering was AWESOME. Everyone was so sweet and kind, I felt like I had known everyone for years by the end of the day. It was sad to say good bye! Yeppers, for sure we will do this again, but remember we need numbers! I am doing like Bambi said in her demo, asking for referrals - if you enjoyed yourself and had a good time tell your collegues and friends, the higher the numbers the more things we can do and provide! Those goodie bags were a haul and the prizes were I thought very generous of the vendors and participating companies. Now I have tons of stuff to play and try. Kim, Pat and Lyschel - thanks for taking up all my free time with cool stuff to do! Tina and Maryanne were as delightful & knowledgable in person as they are on their site and blogs. Cheryl & Bambi put on excellent shows while working their butts off behind the scenes and those gemstone soaps with Bonnie were so fun, love to get to "do stuff". Connie and Mike - loved the new fragrances, thanks for coming and saving me at least $25 in shipping alone! I could go on and on, but I am still making up for lost sleep - I thought it was a GREAT time and anyone that is interested in coming next year, the site will stay updated and the Yahoo group will remain active, be sure to check in every now and then!