which soy?

everyone here has there own opinions and many disscusions on each wax but here is my 2 cents for ya :)

I thought c3 was hard to wick and it took a long time to cure shipping also killed me

cba i thought didn't give much if a hot throw and i didn't like how the wax looks after it sets up, frosting, spots ugky tops ect.

cb135 love it and use it for my containers. not a long cure time, nice looking tops gives a great hot and cold throw and adheres to the glass for me.

Kellie, this will just prove that each person you hear from may have a different opinion. I have never used C3, so that I can not speak on.

I do however use CBA... I love the way it looks, nice and creamy... wonderful. The hot throw isn't all that great, but I have found if you mix Ecosoya pure and the CBA... you get the best of both worlds. You get a great looking candle that throws too!!

Good Luck with your wax quest!

Danielle

If I had one to choose that I didn't have to pay shipping on and could pick up locally, I'd pick whichever was shipping free. If had both to choose from, well I'd try the least expensive.

I'm using C-3 right now and not having any problems all that different then you hear from users of other waxes. They all have their quirks it seems, when you read here regularly.