Kudzu replacement

justcountry

thanks lcm and juggy I might try this but I know if it is not the same as Tony's they will have my head :shocked2: but if it is really diffrent and I still have to order from Tony's maybe I could rename alabasters I have never ordered from alabasters so maybe it is time I give it a try :D seems like I just keep adding suppliers:laugh2: you know my hubby just loves all you guys for helping me find new places to spend his money:wink2:

Why would you risk something not smelling exactly like what your customers want and like? Doesn't make sense to try another supplier and possibly order more from there to make it worth your while just to find out it probably isn't exact. Then order from Tony 's anyway? Your 2 responders haven't even tested Alabaster's yet, one never even smelled it.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I need to get black pepper -

I would not personally take a chance on my customers with a new supplier with out going thru the testing process. In the long run (ordering from supplier a and it doesn't match, then from supplier b, close but doesn't perform like tonys) you could spend more money than if you just ordered from tonys.

Just stock up on a few oils that you do use. If this is your top seller, order a few bottles to have on hand.

I use Alabaster's Kudzu ~ It's awesome & my customers love it! They usually purchase 4 - 6 candles in this fragrance at a time and it's been one of my best sellers for years! Most people either love or hate this fragrance ~ This fragrance made me want to start making candles years ago ~ LOL ~ I could never get enough of it!

I make and sell everything in this fragrance ~ foaming hand soap, hand sanitizer, whipped body frosting, body/room/linen sprays, aroma beads, car air fresheners, dipped critters, reed diffusers, tarts, votives, and candles in all sizes. :highfive:

What is the difference if you order from Albaster? You said you've never ordered from them, so you obviously don't need anything from them, why not just order what you know works, from Tony's.

If you order from Alabaster, you have to start all over again and test it from scratch. Vs., what, paying some shipping? If this is your best seller, then order a few bottles and make the shipping worth it.

I just don't see the point. You run the risk of changing what your customers like, and if they don't like it, then you've lost the $$ of the oil and shipping and will still have to order new from Tony's. Seems like a large dilemma for something with such a simple solution. JMO.

Well I guess that is right and I should just go with Tonys, and their oils are great just a little higher, but my customers do love this scent and it is what they expect,I do use a little less because it does throw so great.:rolleyes2 Maybe I'm just making excuses to try something diffrent,:shocked2: then I'll still have to order from Tony's kinda nutty to spend extra money somewhere else to save then have to buy it anyway:tiptoe: thanks for being so blunt its just what I need sometimes:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: