CC Peony White Tea and CS White Tea and Berries??

Sharon in PA

Anyone try each of these and can give me a comparison? I poured the Peony White Tea from CC and it is delicious! Best scent I've poured in quite awhile! But, I'd like to see how it compares to CS's scent, even though I know I'll end up ordering a sample!! (It gets 2 leaves on CS's site, how's it throwing for folks? I use a 50/50 blend...)

Thanks!!!!!

Anyone try each of these and can give me a comparison? I poured the Peony White Tea from CC and it is delicious! Best scent I've poured in quite awhile! But, I'd like to see how it compares to CS's scent, even though I know I'll end up ordering a sample!! (It gets 2 leaves on CS's site, how's it throwing for folks? I use a 50/50 blend...)

Thanks!!!!!

I don't know about CS, but I love CC's Peony White Tea. Easily my favorite FO.

I love CS's White Tea and Berries. I use C3 and didn't need to wick up. It has a very fresh smell with a hint of berries.....so far I've had great feedback from customers. The only other White Tea I tried was Bert's and I didn't care for it....

I can probably get a sample of Peak's when I order some of their Botanical Orchard and Nectar....lsbennis (Linda) sent me a few of her gorgeous jars and I fell absolutely in LOVE with this scent too!!!! lol.....when does the madness end!!!! :rolleyes2

LOL....it never never never ends....!!! :naughty:

• 7 months later...

I actually got a sample a little while back of CS's White Tea and Berries, and I think it is a very very close scent-if not the same scent as the CC Peony White Tea.. I am glad to hear it threw well for you! I am sending my sample to debscent so she can see what she makes of it.... thanks for posting! :smiley2:

• 2 weeks later...

I got it. And yep, it's dead on same. Thanks for the head's up. My only two scents from CC is the Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe and Peony White Tea.

I didn't want to order from yet another supplier, so I was happy to see CS carried it. Thanks Sharon!