JBN palm?

Just wondering if anyone has tried the JW 1581 palm wax from JBN? I'd like to start trying some votives and pillars now. Also, while I have you here, I've also thought about trying out some palm container wax from Taylored Concepts, anyone tried that? They are both local to me, so I don't have to worry about shipping costs, just wanted to get an idea of how they've worked for others before I made the purchase. Thanks!

Hi Jeni...the JBN palm was the first one I tried. I think it came out okay but didn't produce the patterns I was hoping for.

When I was researching the different palm waxes I kept coming across suggestions of adding soy to change the patterns. So I tried it...

The first one had a TBL spoon of soy added.

The second one (green) had a tsp. of soy added. (no change to the pattern).

The third was my first try at a "forever". No soy added.

I haven't tried palm container...so can't help with that.

post-5681-139458442002_thumb.jpg

post-5681-139458442005_thumb.jpg

post-5681-139458442007_thumb.jpg

I think those all turned out lovely Arlene! Thanks for showing the pics. I just hadn't seen much mention of it on the board, and was wondering if many had tried it since I know many people order other products from there. Thanks again for the images Arlene!