These suppliers carry CDNs (there may be others):

JBN

Candle CocoonScented Bean

GL Candle Supply

Look for sampler packs.

Samples can also be obtained from

http://www.wicksunlimited.com/heinz_candle_wicks.php

and http://www.wicknclip.com/products.html

Great information about specific wicks can be found on both of those sites. HTH :)

PS Even though Heinz Verhaegh changed the CD and CDN names to Stabilo and Stabilo KST, most folks still list and refer to them as CDs and CDNs. Change doesn't happen easily... ;)

Thanks for replying to my thread. :cheesy2: I did order a sample pack of CDN wicks from JBN today. Can't wait to get them. The wicks I use now are fine but I want to see I can do better. The more I read, the more I learn and want to try new things. Stella, the tip about high temp gasket maker........awesome. Thanks a bunch:yay:

You're welcome, FHC. :) Other folks here have written about a high-temp silicon they find at home supply stores, but I couldn't find any the times that I looked. My ex was a mechanic and I remembered him using this stuff when he was rebulding engines and figgered if it would handle engine heat, it would probably be sufficient to handle candle heat. ;) I also like that it comes in small tubes rather than caulking sized ones - makes a perfect sized blob for the sustainer base. I just wish it didn't have to set up for 24 hours... I'm so impatient... :)