OBI Candle Warmers and Wick Trimmers

I know there have been a couple of co-ops on here with obi, specifically the wick trimmers and candle warmers.

And I also remember that Raggedy Dani had a terrible time dealing with OBI over some broken merchandise.

But outside of that, is there merchandise good quality? I was looking into ordering a few things from them and wondered if their products hold up well, provided, they are received in one piece.LOL

TIA

Jennifer

I haven't used the tart warmers but I've got the wick trimmers and I love these dudes! :D I have 3 that I use personally, and they are all great, and I gave out a bunch at my Christmas open house and everyone loves them.

Plus they are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, which makes them even better! LOL

I have not had any problems with OBI.

Their Customer service has always been great.

They ship DHL ~ and it is shipped within a day or two.

Right now they are low on combo warmers choices. I have been waiting for the black ones to come back in. Was told they should be in soon.

They have some candle crocks on sale for $5.97 each that they are discontinuing. Can't beat the prices. I already stocked up on those.

Wonder how the trimmers compare to Wickman Trimmers. They look similar. I will have to try their trimmers out with my next order..

OHHHH! Perfect timing. I was trying to figure out who makes those trimmers. I have a trimmer like that and was wanting to get more.. I'm interested.

There used to be someone who could add your business name to trimmers just like that. Between the scroll design. Does anyone know anything about this? I'm wondering if they're still in business... custom made wick trimmers...