Does anyone have the Body Splash from TheCandlemakersStore?

tarynjms

If you have the Body Splash from the Candlemakers Store, does it have the ingredients listed on the jug? Would anyone be able to post them? Thanks so much. I see it says this base can take up to 9% FO & that interests me, as most other bases I've seen out there it's more like .5% or 1% Fo that can be added.

I have it. The ingredients listed on the jug are: alcohol, water, glycerin, propylene glycol, benzophenone-2.

I use about 3.4% of FO in my body spray (4 oz of base to 4ml of FO). I haven't thought to try a higher amount of FO. Hmmm...I may try that next time I make some up for me.

Donna

thank you very much! (it seems that the 9% fo load would be for a room spray maybe, not necessarily a body spray)

One more question, if you don't mind:

I currently use the Body Spray base from The Candle Source(the WSP one). I wanted to try TheCandlemakersStore's because I'm thinking that the fact that it has alcohol in it, maybe the Spray would last longer on the body than the base I'm currently using. It's very nice, but does not last long.