Some new JJ scents

I was busy pouring the rest of my testers today. HEre are some tilted layers. Both scents from BC. Blue and Brown is Earth and Sky CO and the pink and yellow is Melonade.

dscf6514py7.jpg

HEre are the rest of my testers:

Top: Ginger Appletini (BCN CO), Citrus Splash (BCS)

Middle: Peonies and Peaches (C&S), Country Sunshine (BCS), Dogwood (BCS)

Bottom: Sea Salt Breeze (BW), Garden Gate (Mix of Tomato Leaf and Cucumber Melon both from BCN), Lilac (BW)\

dscf6512es2.jpg

So far great cold throw just from this afternoon. Will be testing for throw in about 3 days. Pure Soy wax used!

TFL,

Steph

The colors are so soft and pretty.....they do remind me of spring....but I don't think I will ever see spring again. The snow in my back yard is way over my head and the icicles keep crashing down around me. Thanks for the breath of spring. (smile) Donita

Donita, it will be spring before too long! I live in the Home of the Groundhog (I would rather shoot him, but...), so if he says 6 more weeks I will take him out for anyone who is tired of snow. I wish we would get at least one big storm with at least 6", but not sure if that will happen. I want to take the boy sledding in more than a bit of snow on the ground.

Steph