CSN wicks size 5 and 7

I am planning to order some Glass Glow and Starburst palm wax. Some of the candles I have in mind will be in little containers, about the size of tea lights, but a little deeper. And some tiny tarts with wicks of the same size using Starburst. I would like to ask if anyone has used the CSN wicks size 5 and 7 and what diameter Glass Glow or Starburst/Feather palm wax candle did these wicks work well with? Thanks in advance

Thank you for the idea. I called Candlescience and they said some people complained about the CSN 5, that they burned too hot in their tealights. I re-measured my containers and it looks like it is just 1 and 1/4 inch in diameter on the inside, so even a little smaller than a tealight and I will be making tiny pillars that size as well as the containers. I wonder if someone has tried the CSN 5 and with what results....or if I should look for a different type of wick altogether. Anyone has some ideas? Thanks

I've used nothing but CSN wicks and have had really good success with them. However, I use soy wax. For my votives, I use the CSN 7 and it works great! The CSN 5 may work well but like others have said, you'll just need to try it and see. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!