Jeff's mold and ...

Scented

Hey Jeff,

Finally assembled it together and decided to use it. This doesn't show the inserts, but I used them. They leaked a little on the bottom, but so what. I think it needs a little something more though, so I'm going to go looking for some bands to keep it together so I can use both hands. There's about a 1/2 residue on the sides. Some of it comes from taking out the slats and some from when I took out one slat that raised an end piece. Messy. Note to self not to soap barefoot. :tongue2:

Scented FCUK ... and oh my I think it's my new fave.

[ATTACH]14479[/ATTACH]

Not thrilled with the colors, but maybe captured tonight's soap gremlins. Let's hope they don't screw up the soap. Ha ha.

[ATTACH]14480[/ATTACH]

post-23-13945844138_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458441381_thumb.jpg

I like these colors. It looks.... "earthy-springy". Love those swirlies! Kinda reminds me of the planet Jupiter (well, from what I've seen in pictures...lol) Never smelled FCUK before... what supplier ya got it at?

Fragrances By Design. This is the description: Edgy and seductive. Basil, Rosemary, Lavender, Sangria , Hemp, New Mexican Black Sage, Tea Leaves, Green Peppercorns, CO2 Vanilla, Ebony Wood, Patchouli, Black Suede.

Was hoping for a sage green and not a dark green and I was thinking this winter purple wouldn't be so red.

OK they aren't pretty and not what I was thinking of when I poured this. At the same time, I'm a little worried about the white, white. It's ugly lol, but I want to try one where I don't give up on patience. BUT, how about those mittens? And the bottom right made me think of a crab (most of the pinchers cut off though.

[ATTACH]14536[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458441505_thumb.jpg