Chunky's?

I'm sitting here thinking about trying to make some chunky tarts in a small muffin tin but I'm not sure what type wax to use. I've got some BG soy, 4627 comfort blend, and 4794 votive wax in the house. What type wax would work the best for the chunks? I'm assuming I could use the 4794 votive wax for those but I'm not sure. I just want to play around with it, and not order any new wax unless I really needed to.

Thanks for the help, and hopefully the more I do this, the better at it I'll get. I didn't like the looks of my "chunky tarts" although they do smell great. The over-pour was too creamy and hid my chunks except for the ones poking through the tops. I poured one chunky 8oz jj though, and it kinda looks neat. I think I'm going to try a more transparent wax for the overpour next time. I'll have to remember to order some with my next wax order. If I can find my digital camera tomorrow, I'll put up a pic of the jj. The tarts are just entirely too embarrassing. :undecided