Email newsletter subscription providers

Does anyone know of a reliable email service where you can have clients sign up at your website and you can send them newletters? I'd like to be able to have clients sign up at my website for a monthly or weekly newsletter and then send the newletter to those signed up. Anyone know of a service that does this that I can incorporate into my website? I'm building my new site as we speak with Designer 218.

I use HCM and it has a newsletter with the service but it is only text.

I used bravenet too and it has text and a more graphic newsletter that you can change and use your own text and images with or with out knowing html and was pretty cheap but when i found constant contact i saw that they have VERY nice and professional templetes that you can modify to fit your needs and you can track who clicks on your email and who forwards it and things like that. It is much better. 3x's the cost of what i was paying with bravenet but i think it is worth it to look more professional.