removing pillar help

I wanted to try a photo embed in a huricane today for my sister. Her baby shower is next weekend and I have the most gorgeous photo of her so I thought it would be really cool to do this and have it out at her shower. I;ve been playing with pillars, but hadn't tried these yet.

I used 1260 wax from Peaks

3 tbs stearic

poured into pillar mold, placed photo, held to edge and held cool/damp cloth, got the photo to stay in place :yay: , Placed in the water bath, removed from bath, poured out wax, and let sit.

Sooooo, go to get it out of mold and it is not coming :confused: . I put in fridge for a few minutes to see if that would do it and nothing.

Searched for threads found a suggestion to blow through the wick hole, so I guess I'll go try that. Any other ideas? (the candle is cool, not warm at all)

TIA!

Thanks Sharyl! I had to remelt and repour because the first attempt cracked :( But I did and left it overnight (patience is a virtue, I know lol) and it came out much easier today! :laugh2: I need to take your class (too bad the shower is this weekend!)

Pic is posted in the gallery.