ICS FO Review

evesorto

I just got done checking out my ICS Samples in Wax

I used igi 4627, fo @ 10%, 2 oz jar with an eco 2 wick.

The candles were small, so I tested in rooms that averaged 10'x12'. I am scoring throw on a scale of 1-10.

I lit the candles and checked back after 15 min. If the room was infused, I would rate the candle a 10. If the room had a light scent, I checked back 15 minutes later, and so on and graded accordingly.

Baked Apples- This is a premium oil for a reason. Throw is outrageous (a 10 for sure!: and perhaps the best apple bakery type that I've smelled (better than NG, FOH, AH-IMO)

Apple Strudel- This threw great, I rated it a 10 but I liked the smell of Bk Apples more.

Cukes and Melon. Wow. This can throw...l rated it a 10. First time I've gotten this scent to throw. It's similar in scent to CS, but throws much better.

Raspberry Guava. Wow. This throws great. I rate it a 10. It smells like FOH, but I couldn't get FOH to throw. This is awesome.

Fresh Pear. This was a beautiful scent...but light. I scored it an 8.

Witches Brew - This was strong patchouli type. I loved it. As of yet, I haven't been able to get patchouli to throw. This is a good Compromise. Throw was a 10.

Cocomilk- This oil was more coconut than peach. It was light. Threw about a 7. I prefer AH's Almost Paradise, which is equal coco and peach.

Berries and Pine- I like the scent; the throw was ok...I gave it a 7. I'm gonna let it sit/cure for a bit. I'll check it again in a week, then post.

Pine and Peel- This threw better than the other pine/fruit one. It has quite a bit of cinnamon. I gave it a 9.

Berries and Twigs- I really liked this scent and it threw great. I gave it a 10. The only other Twig and Berry I have tried was AH. AH has a tartness (which I may prefer) wheras this is more sweet (almost bakery?).

Moonlight Path. This can throw. I gave it a 9. It reminds me of Tony's bec it has a hint of fruit to it (unlike the bbw version). I've noticed that the exact bbw dupes (FOH, AH), smell better but don't throw. I guess Tony's and ICS changed it up a bit to improve throw. I do like it.

Orange Chiffon Cake. I love this and it throws (A 10!). It is a twin to FOH and NG Hot Org Danish.

Hot Org Danish. This can throw, too....I gave it a 10. But I prefer the ICS, Org Chiff Cake or NG Hot Org Danish.

Eucalyptus Spearmint- This is a bbw dupe (exact)....the throw is a 10....just realize that it is a light scent. It's a twin to FOH.

These are some phenomenal oils Up till know I'd only tried Pink Sugar (10!)(I think it's the best!). Oils are great; prices are great....many are only $13.95/lb. Shipping is reasonable.

Eve