Sugar Scrub and Shea Butter

Spellkast

Ok, so I saw the ad under supplier's specials for Connie's Candles today...I'd never seen them before, and came across her sugar scrub base. Has anyone used this before? I fell in love the the sugar scrub from bath and body works and now would like to carry some in my line. Her prices are really cheap, but it's still gonna be $20 with shipping and we just don't have much money to spare at the moment, so if anyone has tried it, please let me know what you think of it. ALSO...nope, not done yet...I saw that KY carries a whip shea butter base (which has water in it, so I'm assuming it's a cream.) I make my own shea butter right now, but I really hate how greasy it is, and I'd like to try something else. People have said that homemade shea sells really well for them, but I'd like to sell something that has the consistency of the body works shea body butter. If anyone has tried this stuff as well, I would really appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much!!!

Michelle

Ok, so I saw the ad under supplier's specials for Connie's Candles today...I'd never seen them before, and came across her sugar scrub base. Has anyone used this before? I fell in love the the sugar scrub from bath and body works and now would like to carry some in my line. Her prices are really cheap, but it's still gonna be $20 with shipping and we just don't have much money to spare at the moment, so if anyone has tried it, please let me know what you think of it. ALSO...nope, not done yet...I saw that KY carries a whip shea butter base (which has water in it, so I'm assuming it's a cream.) I make my own shea butter right now, but I really hate how greasy it is, and I'd like to try something else. People have said that homemade shea sells really well for them, but I'd like to sell something that has the consistency of the body works shea body butter. If anyone has tried this stuff as well, I would really appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much!!!

Michelle

Hope I'm not to late I just saw this post but I bought some a while ago and it was as hard as a brick and couldn't even get it out of the bucket it came in. I tried to soak the bucket in some warm water to see if it would melt it enough to break it up and that didn't work so I ended up just tossing it out. HTH Cindy/WI

Thanks guys. I tried calling Connie's Candles today for a sample, but wound up just leaving a message. No return call so far, but if it was hard as a brick, I'm not sure I would really want it...but ya never know, they could have changed the formula. I'll see what they have to say about purchasing a sample. Thanks!!!

I looked at her site, and her stuff is sooooo cheap-although I didn't see where the scrub base was on sale?? IT's sooo cheap it makes me leary, I'd definitely ask for a sample.

On that note, it may be hard as a brick b/c it is a base, and needs stuff added to it right? But that doesn't really help get it out of the tub right? LOL

Hmmm I'm anxious to hear I may even just email or call about some samples myself.

Her Aloe lotion is only $12 for TWO GALLONS????? :eek: