Soapers Workshop??

Kymber

Anyone know what is going on?? She isn't answering emails either. I know there was a family emergency before Christmas but when I talked to her through emails around Christmas I was under the impression that was over. I was also under the impression my product was being shipped right after Christmas. I see others are in dire need of some of her products also..... Thought I would check if anyone had heard from her and could shed some light.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, need supplies and no idea when and if she'll be back up.

Anyone know what is going on?? She isn't answering emails either. I know there was a family emergency before Christmas but when I talked to her through emails around Christmas I was under the impression that was over. I was also under the impression my product was being shipped right after Christmas. I see others are in dire need of some of her products also..... Thought I would check if anyone had heard from her and could shed some light.

She might need more time. I was sick Christmas week and finally started to feel better the day after New Years. Then we got heart breaking news a couple days into New Years and then my DH got a sinus infection last week and now I am sick with a sinus infection. It has been one horrible thing after another. Just yesterday DH was talking to someone at work and a huge metal pipe fell 20 feet and missed him by 6 inches. He was so shaken and when he told me I had to say a prayer. I just want this month to end in hopes Feb. will get better. I haven't been able to make any candles or much of anything. Things happen I guess.

I know she's been pretty stressed and exhausted before, so this fam emergency can't be good. I'm hoping she's alright, but I do know she's overdue for a good, long vacation. She's always been responsible though, as far as shipping and stuff goes. Still, family comes first, so I'm crossing my fingers in hope that everything's sorted for her.

Well, good business practice would be to at least let her customers know what's going on, especially if they are waiting for an order.

I mean just a simple note on her website, or a mass email to customers would be easy and quick.

Well her husband answered the phone this afternoon when I called and said she was sleeping....as she works the graveyard shift somewhere. Told me to call back in 2 hours but of course when I did ...no one answered. I did leave a long and detailed message. I talked to her through emails after her family emergency and right before Christmas and she said she would try and get my order (which I had shipped her part of the ingredients to use to make my formulation) out before Christmas and I told her then....Oh after Christmas is fine...enjoy the holidays. After Christmas didn't mean July in my book. Obviously she is now working outside the home which she wasn't doing before. She owes me a very large order. She is home and working another job now......I don't think this is a family emergency issue anymore. She really needs to take care of her outstanding obligations.

She has an Etsy shop that's still up and running, and she's sometimes active in the forums there - you could try contacting her through her shop there with any pressing questions. Her shop address is www.blsoaps.etsy.com.

I'm making my own lip balm now, as I'm out of her base and I sell a lot of lip balm - I planned to do my own at some point anyway, I guess now's as good a time as any. I sure hope everything's okay with her family.

She's always had a day job actually, Kymber, and I know she's worked the graveyard shift before, so I'm pretty sure that's not what's been eating her time. I hope you get things resolved though.

Really? She always indicated to me that making lotion and running her online store was her day job. I stand corrected. Oh and no return call from her either.