Ecosoya CBA

I just wanted to give a positive report on this wax.

I made 3.5in diam. apothecary jars yesterday evening with NG blueberry muffin. I started testing an hour ago. Yes I know it hasn't "cured" that long... but my house smells great. I am testing in a pretty open area and it is already filling a 20X40 section.

It really still amazes me that different people have TOTALLY different outcomes with the same wax.

I love when stuff works right!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Congrats!!!:highfive: Is this a new batch of CBA ? I haven't had any problems at all! I am still testing for myself and I am really enjoying this wax..I get great ct and ht...I just ordered a 50lb. box of it so we will soon see if it goes good.

Kimmeroo

Kimmeroo, not a new batch of wax... still playing with my first 50lb box. The wicks is what I have been changing. Makes all the difference. I got in all my CD wicks today. Just got home and am heading to the kitchen to make some testers.

OH... if anyone uses the break apart melts..... http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com/ they are on major sale at this place. I just ordered a bunch.

Kimdles, have you had problems getting a good HT with smaller jars? I am gonna try mixing pure soy with CBA.

Off to the kitchen

Kimdles, have you had problems getting a good HT with smaller jars? I am gonna try mixing pure soy with CBA.

It wasn't terrible after a good cure time...but have heard so many good things about the throw with 135, that I have decided to see. I am not getting the ugly tops that everyone talks about and I love the adhesion to the jars!

Kim