CB30 blend comparible to IGI4630?

Hi all! Wow, haven't posted here in probably over a year or more! I'm getting back into the swing of things, and noticed price increases in both wax AND shipping! Stumbled upon Swan's, which is in my state at least, so shipping would be much better. My question is, though, I presently use IGI4630 (started with the J223), and was curious if the CB30 was similiar. Before I order some to start testing, thought I'd get some feedback? Thanks all!

Can't compare to the other wax, but do know that CB 30 will be doubling in price and will probably be discontinued after they run out. Supposedly the Accublend will be taking its place and was formulated by the guy who did the CB30. I would call Swans and talk about it before spending alot of time testing the CB30.

• 1 month later...

Just saw this post, panicked and checked with Swan's. The update is that they've decided to keep the CB30 after all. Whew!

It's still going to be available through their Washington store, but will cost more. But then, with soy prices going the way they are, what soy wax or parasoy isn't going up in price lately? :shocked2:

If you can master the wicking of CB30, it is an AMAZING wax! The hot and cold throw are out of this world and the burn times are incredible. It's very smooth and pretty, too.