Injected bears - Do you offer "re-injections"?

mommyof1

For those of you who sell injected bears, do you offer to do "re-injections" (for lack of a better word, lol) and if so, what do you charge for something like that? I have been doing bears for slightly less than a year and had never been asked this before. She wanted to know before buying them if I would refresh them and what I would charge. Any thoughts or opinions?

Though I don't do them, I would think it to be a bad idea myself. Well, possibly one refill per bear, but that would be hard to keep track of. Even though the scent fades over time, the oil doesn't evaporate. At least not enough to make much difference. To me it doesn't seem like it would take much to saturate the bear. Then again, it would also depend on how big the bear is and how much you inject to begin with....:undecided

Thanks Jennifer! Do you mind if I ask for price suggestions? I sell the original bear (decorated & injected) for $25. When I asked her what she felt would be a fair price she told me $9 or $10, which seemed way high to me...

I do offer them and I call them booster shots!