My Natures Garden Sampler Pack!

evesorto

OMG......these smell awesome and the prices are the cheapest I've seen for such a big variety of oils (that I like).

I know I havent put them into wax, but I have a good feeling about them.

The Angel is awesome...smells equal to or better than FBD and AH

Caribean is nice too..........smells like Bird of Paradise to me.

Floral Bouquet.....just like a flower shop

Grapefruit......very nice....just don't know if it will be as strong as WSP.

Hot Bk Apple Pie...dont smell the crust.....more apple cinn to me (not foody)

Hot Org Danish....awesome......just like FOH Org Chiff Cake

Nag Champa......beautiful

Nantucket Briar......gorgeous......maybe better than WSP

Straw Rhubarb Pie......I'm not sure if it's gonna be as strong as AH/RE

Tranquil Sleep.......I think this will be better than FBD

The price for these oils is $13.95 per lb! $12.95 when you purchase 5 or more bottles. amazing

I let you know how they do in wax.

Eve:yay:

And you know...when I went thru my box.........they gifted me with a beautiful mousepad. So when I'm on the computer, I can still look at gorgeous candles, soaps, flowers, etc.

I still havent put them in wax, but I've got a good feeling. I can't get over the $12.95 per pound price (w/purch of 5) for so many scents that I really like.

Thanks for the feedback

Eve

Most of those I haven't tried....but I do love NG! Their service & prices are top notch all the way!

p.s. Wow, I can finally say I know someone who likes "Floral Bouquet"!!:P I love almost every one of NG's fragrances, but I can honestly say I hate Floral Bouquet. (but I am not a floral person....Floral Bouquet is like the mother of all floral fragrances!!)

I couldn't get it to throw real well. I use igi 4627, 10% fo, Eco 2, 2 oz jar. My tester room was the bathroom.

(See Post FO Review/VArious Suppliers)

I have used AH Strw Rhubarb Pie and it blows this one away.

I am going to let it "cure"....although, I've been told this doesnt really work with paraffin. I'll post in a week or two

I also felt that the Strawberry Rhubarb Pie was a bit too light. I have people who love it, but I warn them that it's NOT a fill the house kind of scent.

If you think their Caribbean smells like Bird of Paradise, you'll hate their Bird of Paradise- just a warning! The only three scents I've gotten from there that I did NOT like was Bird of Paradise, Merlot Wine and Peony. Ginger Peach was a bit odd too... fakey peach...

But everything else was pretty good- and I've tried a TON from them...

-Kristi