I Cannot Believe I Did It

I just poured 18 8oz jj and top off 23 16oz masons with no fo added:angry2: I will remelt the jj's but do you think I can maybe top off the masons again with a little stronger topping?

Really think I am going to have to heat gun the masons and re top?

I just poured 18 8oz jj and top off 23 16oz masons with no fo added:angry2: I will remelt the jj's but do you think I can maybe top off the masons again with a little stronger topping?

Really think I am going to have to heat gun the masons and re top?

O No!! Its just one of those days for you! Hopefully it will be a quick fix! Sorry i dont have any advice.

Well, what I actually did was to put them all on my presto griddle and melt them, they hadn't been poured but maybe 10 minutes. Measure how much wax was in each and then add fo after it had melted, stirred good, and they are really looking good. As far as the masons, they had not set up good so I just dipped out the center way deep, put in pot and guesstimated the amount of fo needed. Then poured them. I got all the topping out and they are looking fine. Smell good also. Will make one extra of both so I can test them and see how they are.

Rewicking them would have been a pain in the royal. I use hot glue. I really think they will be ok. My first and I hope last.

Well, it didn't work on the jj's. I guess the heat from griddle was to much and made wick come loose. Can't have wicks floating around:angry2: Remelt, rewick, repour. FunFunFun

aww man! i was hoping it wouldve worked for you! At least you tried, now you know not to try that way again...hopefully there is no next time lol!