Parties

graciejo

If you use the Search function up at the top of the board you will quickly learn that it's an amazing way to learn about such things as Home parties, Craft shows, etc. etc.

Not that I don't want to answer your questions, but there will be so much more information in the threads for you to glean.. and you can take notes and read and re-read!

I can tell you that LOTS of folks have done home parties on this board, so you should be able to uncover a ton of info!! Happy reading!!

If you use the Search function up at the top of the board you will quickly learn that it's an amazing way to learn about such things as Home parties, Craft shows, etc. etc.

Not that I don't want to answer your questions, but there will be so much more information in the threads for you to glean.. and you can take notes and read and re-read!

I can tell you that LOTS of folks have done home parties on this board, so you should be able to uncover a ton of info!! Happy reading!!

Thank you so much. :smiley2: As I said in my intro, I am new to the board. lol But hey, everybody has to learn at some point huh? lol

Thanks again & God Bless

I tried search here a couple days ago. Maybe I was doing it wrong, but I found very little on hosted parties. Lots on craft fairs and open houses at home though. :(

Scroll down to the very bottom of this page in this thread and you will see link without searching. It must be a new thing that goes with this craft server website. Go all the way to the bottom of the page of this thread!

Fire

Scroll down to the very bottom of this page in this thread and you will see link without searching. It must be a new thing that goes with this craft server website. Go all the way to the bottom of the page of this thread!

Fire

Ohh, thanks Fire! I hadn't notice that :embarasse

*heading off to read*