Jojoba sub

crazycacti

I ran out of jojo and had to make up a batch of the body butter recipe. I subbed it with Macadamia Nut oil and Meadowfoam Oil. I really liked how that batch turned out and felt on my skin. Rice Bran Oil is another light oil to sub with. I don't think it penetrates as easily as the 2 I used but it will still work.

Carebear - I was just reading about the benefits of the cherry kernel oil on the TNS website. I am going to have to get some to try. Do you use just a little of it in place of another light oil or go full force and use it to the full % of another oil?

I've only used it in solid lotion & lip balm to try to replace SAO since my kids are allergic to almonds. I will say it is not a straight replacement for the SAO though - not enough body. I'll try upping the castor maybe

I would say, Jami, that it would depend on what you are making and the qualities of the oil you are swapping it for.