helmets bigger

snow

Thanks all....I am a Browns fan and I hated making the Steelers.l....BUT lots of steelers fans here. I did make some browns, green bay and giants. They sold good over christmas now I've got to get into some butterflies and stuff. Thanks for looking!

I thought they had to be pretty much exactly like the real thing. The Pitts helmet has steelers printed on them and a grey ring around the white circle. The real ones that is. So I thought I was safe, becasue they are not exact. But I only sold them to my friends in my very small town here. So if they are not exact, can I still be in trouble? Thanks for bringing that up.

Cute, but what kind of licensing fees are you violating with these? I'd say that Pittsburgh one is pretty close.

Does anyone know about this? If they are not exactly the same can you get in trouble? I dont want that! And by the way....The Steelers ar NOT my team, I'm a browns fan. Thanks for looking and I'm glad you like them.