The Antique Shop

gottabt

Hi,

I just thought that I would update everyone on the antique shop that I am now in. I delivered the first case to her last week and she sold out over the weekend. Two more cases were ordered for this weekend and she asked for everything Fall that did not sell at our show last weekend. She is also looking at a signature scent for the shop. They are in the same town as the Kumquat Festival so she is already stating that she will need at least a case possibly 2 of the kumquat. The kewl thing is that she only wants 16oz jars. She says that the scents are so wonderful that 10oz is not enough.

Talk about a small world. She was talking to a friend that relocated to Texas about how well these new candles were selling in her shop and her friend was familiar with my company and told her to purchase Apple Jack n Peel & send her a couple. :D

Some days it seems like I am not making much progress and then this. I am really happy and off to pour. Thanx for listening.