question on candlemaker store

Angel2006

Hi, Everyone i was wondering if anybody has bought from and used any of candlemakerstore fragrance oils & wax etc and if anybody can me give any advice on whats best with them.

i'm wanting to try their oils out

and maybe their soywax so any help i'd be greatful. Thanks

I'm only making candles for friends and family now, so I don't buy often, but I think CMS has quality oils and products & good customer svc. I've used their paraffin, but not soy wax-maybe someone else will help out with that. Some of my favorites from them are the Cinnamon bun, White Cake, Vanilla Bean, Sugar Plum, & Cranberry Relish. Their Very Sexy for Him dupe was nice, but I don't know if it's like the original or not. The Leather is very strong.

Hope this helps a little.

I've only bought one FO from them-cherry, from their bargain line (I can't remember what they call it-A, B and C??) But it was super strong in my paraffin blend.

I have bought jars and tins from them and got great customer service and their shipping was reasonable to me here in CA.

HTH a little?