Nature Wax ?

A long while back they had a promo that you could get 10lbs of container wax and 10lbs of pillar wax free. I've had this wax a l o n g time..first ?...is it still usable? second ?...I always use preblended wax and this is not..would someone be so kind as to tell me what I have to add/additive wise? I just hate wasting this wax...thanks all

I haven't had NatureWax go bad on me yet, but I imagine it could at some point since it's vegetable. How long have you had it, and how was it stored? I know the C3 does not need additives other than UV inhibitor, but I'm not sure about the C1 or pillar wax.

I used some expired GB soy wax, the box said to use it within one year of the date stamped on the box, anyway, the only thing I noticed is that it seemed to frost a lot. Not sure if it had anything to do with the expiration or just the brand. I put 10% bees wax in my soy. Helps with color, burn and keeps the tops smooth and shiny.

Mama