Pheonix HP Soap

southern.scents

My secret santa sent me a gift certificate from FO Heaven and I ordred Pheonix and several other samples and just could not wait to try out the Pheonix. The swirls did not go as deep into the soap as I had originally planned but other than that I like it. Customers had been begging me for a masculine scented soap so, they got it. The last one is a pic from the batch before this one. It smells amazing.

post-6473-139458439383_thumb.jpg

post-6473-139458439385_thumb.jpg

post-6473-139458439386_thumb.jpg

Yeah, the green one was made in a different mold than the brownish one. I used a shoe box the first time but the second time I had a different shoe box that seemed to be the same as the first. Either way, I am working on some custom molds for myself that are made out of cedar that was handplained by my great grandfatther so it will have signifigant value to me in the way it is used and in the materials it is made out of. Once I have it made I will post pics and see what you guys thing about it. I am also working on a cutter.