Please Help Me Find This

tucker

Hey Cheryl. Nice to hear from a fellow Canuck. These are used by a big company in the States. I've emailed them but with no response. Thanks for the reply, where are ya? I'm in Dunnville

Hi Tucker,

Those big companies are all like that. They won't tell you a thing and if they do, I'll eat one of my candles. Oh no!!!! Better take those words back just in case. :) They are pretty nice looking though aren't they?

I'm in Kitchener, not to far from you. :)www.serenecandles.com Ring a Bell? I spoke with you once before. :)

Hey ROXIE. Thanks for the tip, it looks pretty good to me. The rest of you people will be happy to hear that the company that uses the cans I have shown the picture of got back to me. They told me, they bought them from somewhere in India and when they arrived, there were a whole mess of dammaged ones. They are not going to buy them there any more but she said they are looking for a new supplier and would be happy to sell to me if they can find one.