Laser Toner Refill Kit

LisaW

Nope, it's not a typo. Sitting on my kitchen table right now (have to let hubby get it out since it's to heavy for me. BTW, Aaron, you can refill toner on a laser cartridge. You can do a search on line and there's lots of info.

I sincerely appreciate the attempts to answer my question. No one actually answered it so if anyone refills their laser toner cartridges for a Brother HL4040cn please send me a pm and let me know who you get your toner refills from. I appreciate any information shared.

Thanks,

LisaW

I am not at my shop so I can't give you a company name. However, I have refilled my laser printer a few times now. The cartridges normally sell for $108.00 each. I need 4 of them so very spendy. Do a search on ebay. You should find refill kits there. For mine my husband actually has to soder a chip in the cartridge. But it is easy to do and the kit came with clear instructions. My price for the 4 toners combined. $94 plus shipping - not eachbut total. Very happy!