Footprints

gozma

That is the same consept, but I really need step by step directions. I have seen pics of them and the poem didnt seem to be very long. Might just be the very last verse of it. Do I print it on clear paper? Thats why I need the step by step directions for it..Thanks for help!

Do you want the poem embedded in the gel candle itself? If you do then.....

If you print on clear paper then laminate it that will just give the paper extra protection. If i was doing this I would pour only half the candle at a time. I would position the poem in place and use a clothe pin or what ever to secure the paper in that place you want you want the top of the paper below where your wax top off at.

Then fill your container about 1/2 way up or to the point where you want your votive glass to sit, let it set up remove the clothes pin and fill it the rest of the way up.

Now if you just want the poem on the container I would use water slide decal paper for glass and place it on the out side of the container. You could do it on the inside of the container but I would put a clear coat of something over it to protect the decal paper from the gel wax. Any thing that will dry clear and take high temps would work.

That is only one line of the poem. That is a basic double glass method. Print you passage on plain white paper, laminated it. Build your scene with the sand rocks and what ever else you are going to put in it, Plus your votive container. Pour a thin layer of gel let it set up them pour the rest to fill up. Then fill you inner container.

That one looks like it may have a plaster embed with the foot print and saying stuck in it. Then just embed the whole thing.