sachet envelopes

I have some 3x5 size envelopes that I use for sachets and I get them free, so there isn't a cost for them, just the scent and corncob. My DIL works at a printing co. and the co. is always throwing away paper products, so they started saving boxes of stuff for me to use. I also have a larger size but the 3x5 sell best for me and fits nicely in a dresser drawer. I sell them for $1.50 ea. The best selling scents for me are lavender, lovespell, and sweet pea.

Heaven -- do you think there's a difference in how the scent throws between using an organza bag vs. the paper envelope? I like the idea of the envelopes better. Maybe I'm being too picky, but I'm not getting enough scent off anything I try. I take that back (kinda), the bags will scent a drawer very well, but I'm in search of enough throw to work well in a car. Am I asking too much?

Susan.

I tried the organza sachets and found they leak if oversaturated. The envelopes prevent that. My envelopes are a little thicker than a regular envelope. I don't want the sachet to ruin someone's clothing, so by using something thicker would make me feel alot better about selling them. I think they would work in a vehicle but I would only use stronger scents for the car sachets like leather.

I have used the cardboard sachet and they don't last that long. Don't know about the corncobs or aroma beads. But using a very strong scent helps. Clean Cotton is a strong one from Willow Woods, I'm sure it would last a long time. I'm going to try some but stick to about 5 scents. Seems like everyone has Christmas Tree/Pine Tree hanging in their car, so it must sell well.