I Payment Access Charges

k&g

Anyone have these charges appear on their bank accounts? I've noticed for the last 3 months that there has been a $9.95 charge each month to this company. Didn't think anything of it at first because I keep enough in this account to purchase supplies and I thought it was supplies I had ordered. Well now my credit union informs me this is a charge from I Payment for a payment to K&G Candles Soaps and Salts ... MY BUSINESS!!! They can't tell me anything more than this and I have to now file a dispute form and pay $25 to guarantee charges like this will be stopped for the next 6 months. Crazy!!!

I have a feeling this is from using PayPal ... I was afraid this would happen to me one day!!

Bankcard - which is where I have my CC service through - has an online service available that's an additional charge each month. They say they sent a letter in May that I had 30 days to cancel out. Oh well ... just need to pay more attention. I just probably thought it was a monthly statment and filed it away unopened!

It was on the monthly staement. Hidden in their usual "did you know we offer this service" kind of message. I thought it was sneaky of them since I rarely pay attention to this box. I wonder how much money they ended up getting out of people who, like us didnt even notice it, until it was charged to our account and cleverly wasn't refundable. I was ticked, but fortunately, I caught it on the first month.