Received a package today! - ISO Balsam Fir

contempori

Well. I'm very excited to say I received my package from Lone Star Candle Supply today. It seems they are very quick to work with, for me living in Southern Illinois. I ordered Wednesday around 5pm with standard UPS Ground, and they had my stuff to me by 11am this morning!

The scents all smell excellent, among my favorites (ordered 13 types) are the Leather, Fresh Cut Grass, Fresh Baked Bread, and Firewood (smells just like fresh cut wood). Those are the scents that I was doubtful of at first, but they turned out to be really accurate.

The tobacco isn't quite to my liking right out of the vial, though I expect it might smell different when heated. I expected more of a plain smoke smell and not so cocoa-molasses like. My intention is to find a dark vanilla to add to it to create a Vanilla Cavendish scent.

I have more supplies on the way from Peak too, and I'll update when I get those.

I'm also ISO of Balsam Fir, and any other good tree, moss, or nature scents. Oak and Maple (but not syrup) would be nice to find too. Any recommendations?

Thanks to all!

People who have gotten oakmoss from me liked it. I got it at BCN.

Can't answer you about a balsam as the one at Peak's is what I use, but it has cinnamon in it. Their cedar is great though, their spruce (A Spruce Christmas Tree) is quite airy and fresh, and Solas has a juniper that's really good too.

Now that's all of the trees and bush I think I've tried.

People who have gotten oakmoss from me liked it. I got it at BCN.

Can't answer you about a balsam as the one at Peak's is what I use, but it has cinnamon in it. Their cedar is great though, their spruce (A Spruce Christmas Tree) is quite airy and fresh, and Solas has a juniper that's really good too.

Now that's all of the trees and bush I think I've tried.

Lol...... Sorry scented, just tickled my funny bone:D