Votive wicks????

Like most people I have 4 - 5 different pre-tabbed wicks and test them all with any new scent. Now when it comes to my mixed votives...I make with all different left over wax...it becomes difficult to test as every one is a different mix. So I guess what I am wondering is if anyone just uses one specific/generic wick for all their votives that they have found works best over all?

Thank-you in advance!

So it is possible to use just one wick for all my votives. When I test my votives I try to do so in one burn. I know it is not the proper way but I also know that my costumers burn in long periods. Then when it comes to my mixed ones...thats where I ran into the trouble...I could burn 2 with the same wick and get different results.

I use IGI 1230...as it is easiest to get locally for me...and have had best over all results with the 34-40 Sp.zinc wicks. I think I might just switch to those for all my votives as it is the one I use for about 80% of my candles any ways.

Thank-you again for all your help!