Where do you get enamel kettles?

I contacted a person who sells a lot of enamelware, and asked them if they'd ever seen them before. We'll see. They probably are a wholesale item you can't just see from searches, probably through a catalog or something.

I have been searching too...but all I come up w/ is tea kettles....I looked under beanpot and still nothing...but these kettles I read very carefully at this site http://www.wicksworks.com/kettle-candles.html

and I think she adds the picture to the plain white kettle..I even tried just white kettlew/bail...nothing but camping stuff or other dumb junk!:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there was a place that you could submit the picture then do a search! Someone invent it!LOL!

Kimmeroo

The closest thing I found was called a convex kettle and it's made by gsi. No white though.

I've searched vintage enamelware, convex kettles, enamelware, searched for the image names. It's got to turn up. Still no response from the person I emailed about it. :(