KY Soy Whip, EssentByCatalina's(& just scent's) Body Frosting, MMS Body Cream Base

tarynjms

I use Essentials by Catalina and MMS and package as a whipped body butter and sold tons of it yesterday at my 4th Annual Holiday Candle Sale. People really like it!

Carrie

Ooh, can you tell me, please, what the similarity or differences are between the two? I've only sampled EssByCat's & never tried MMS's, but want to order a sample. Thanks for any help.(btw: I love your "saying" at the bottom of your signature/post)

The only difference I noticed when rubbing it on my arms and legs (left side Ess. right side MMS) was that MMS was a little thicker/heavier. I really like Ess. base, as I don't like the heaviness on me (but that's just me). Just added FO, fold in, and package. So soft! Now, the MMS did leave me really soft, just the initial application I didn't care for.

Just a note, I tend to lean more towards bases, only because I work full time and have a separate candle company, and there aren't enough hrs. in a day you know?:undecided Maybe I should try the KY soy whip??? hmmmm

HTH!

Thanks!

Carrie

Just ordered more today from Ess. since I sold out yesterday! LOL

MMS was a little thicker/heavier. Carrie

I'm looking for "thicker & heavier"!!! I love the Ky Soy Whip, but it is very light & airy, yet, goes on thicker than a regular lotion & looks like whipped frosting already, without having to hand whip it yourself! but when you order their sample, it is so tiny! I use bases as well and I have liked WSP's Silky Body butter, but it has a weird smell that some FO's don't cover, so I'd rather use something else. With the MMS Body cream, does it go on greasy? Does it rub in? The WSP goes on a little slick, but dissolves right away. I've also tried the butter from soapandthings.com that is 98% all natural, but it goes on greasy & STAYS greasy. I don't like that. How does the MMS go on & rub in? Thick & heavy is fine, it's perfect, as long as it doesn't stay "slick" & shiny. (I've also wanted to try their sugar scrub base at MMS)Thanks for your help:)

I'm looking for "thicker & heavier"!!! I love the Ky Soy Whip, but it is very light & airy, yet, goes on thicker than a regular lotion & looks like whipped frosting already, without having to hand whip it yourself! but when you order their sample, it is so tiny!

It took me well over 2-3 weeks to use that tiny sample. I was using it just on my hands. Mine out of the regular size container is certainly not light and airy! It's very thick before I whip it.

. Mine out of the regular size container is certainly not light and airy! It's very thick before I whip it.

Good to know. Thank you VERY much! Guessing from that little tiny sample is not as accurate as I thought. Thanks again. I'm glad to hear it's very thick. I think I may go buy the tub/container. thank you

• 14 years later...