Scents that go together

maryann

I just bought some clear cosmetic bags that I'd like to use a holiday theme w/. Peppermint scrub and lip balm. Would like to do a soap, lotion, maybe a bath salt. What would you recommend as a complimentary scent? I was think w/ the scents I have warm vanilla sugar. I'll take any combo ideas though. Do most stick w/ one scent when doing bags or baskets? TIA :)

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?Tab=4&CatalogID=9&CatalogTitle=Containers+And+Packaging&ProductID=4797

and

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?Tab=4&CatalogID=9&CatalogTitle=Containers+And+Packaging&ProductID=4798

I got 50 of the top link and 5 of the last (which are huge). The top one is nice not to excited about the closure, I didn't look at it carefully enough thought it was an actually zipper. It'll make a nice gift set and I thought the price was GREAT. HTH :)

The top one is nice not to excited about the closure, I didn't look at it carefully enough thought it was an actually zipper. It'll make a nice gift set and I thought the price was GREAT. HTH :)

Hi1

I like the price on these but was wondering what you didn't like about the zipper?

Thanks so much,

jenn A

I just bought some clear cosmetic bags that I'd like to use a holiday theme w/. Peppermint scrub and lip balm. Would like to do a soap, lotion, maybe a bath salt. What would you recommend as a complimentary scent? I was think w/ the scents I have warm vanilla sugar. I'll take any combo ideas though. Do most stick w/ one scent when doing bags or baskets? TIA :)

a lot stick with one scent..but complimetary ones are nice esp holiday themed ones. I don't know about peppermint with warmvanilla sugar(you could rename it though!!.. but maybe with

cranberry, eggnog,hot cocoa,pumpkin etc etc