A good Scale

I just got my My Weight KD-7000 candle and soap making safe scale from this Amazon store for 27 dollars instead of the widely sold 44. The box had a dent in the corner but the scale was fine. I saved a lot of money finding this storefront on Amazon. LOL Quick Supply. They have a website as well if you look for that name on Google.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Weigh-KD-7000-Digital-Kitchen/dp/B000EVHHJC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1196610691&sr=8-1 33.00

I was nervous but I ordered it. It said new, but was still nervous. I saw the dent, and then took it out, checked and it had batteries in it. Turned it on and it didn't turn on. Then I checked the batteries and noticed there was a plastic tab, to not let the batteries contact so they don't leak or waste while stored. You could barely tell the tab was there though, unless you actually took the batteries out.

That scale works great! I tested it and the tare feature and it's beautiful. Weighs very small things accurately. It's got a sheid that covers the keypad, and another shield under that even, so in case anything spills on it, it won't get ruined. I'm really proud of my 27 dollar find! LOL :)