FO suppliers ... #s tallied

Mtngrl

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2153&highlight=suppliers

NOTES

This tally is based on posts from the beginning of the thread to a post made by darlascandles, dated 8.21.05, 7:25 am. The way I did the tally was to write the supplier's name at first mention. Then, as it was mentioned again, I started tallying the numbers. When members indicated that they've ordered products from a supplier but have not tested it, I did not count those references. My attempt here is to get a better feel for suppliers that members feel very comfortable ordering from time & time again.

This entry was made from the same person & on the same line. I don't know if this is one company or two. Please feel free to clarify.

I suspect these may be the same company, but since I've never heard of them 'til now, there's some degree of uncertainty. Please feel free to clarify.

Peaks 37; Bitter Creek North 21; natures garden 19; just scent 6; Lonestar 5; candle cocoon 3; Bubbles n lights 3; wholesale supplies Plus 2; snowtop 2; millcreek 2; ky candle 2; Cierra 2; candlesandsupplies 2; blue grass candle supply 2; bitter creek south 2; Tradewinds 1; tennessee Candle 1; scents for soy 1; Kangaroo Blue 1; alabaster; bear lab; bulk oils; cajun; candle supply place; candlechem (ebay); candlemakers store; candlewic; carolina candle supply; Early Am; enchanted lites; French; French color; glorybee; Indiana candle supply; majestic mtn sage; paplin; royal aromatics; rustic escentuals scented bean; shaw Mudge; tennessee and Tristate; wick your wax; Wicks Wares; wix n wax