Jello Jigglers

Hello! Quick question...i was thinking about buying some jello jiggler christmas molds online, and wasnt sure if they would work well for tarts, and if so how big they would be ...cause i dont have a clue LOL! Hopefully someone has a answer for me! TIA :D

They work as far as being able to handle hot waxn but as far as size wise, some of them are small and some are big, but on the big ones I only pour them half way or so.

As far as temp, I'm not sure cuz I don't use a thermometer at all anymore.

HTH

I have two identical Christmas Jiggler molds that I have used for tarts. They have a tree, santa, a star or two, and a snowman. The stars are the right size, but the others are actually very deep and the snowman was too long to safely fit into any of my smaller/normal sized tart burners or my 4oz deep tins that I used on a wal-mart type jar warmer. But at that time, I did not have the jumbo OBI dual melter like I do now. So I'm sure I could use them just fine... but I still don't want them. I just decided to stay a bit more basic so that I could pour more at a time.

Want to trade an ounce of FO for them?? :D

I have two identical Christmas Jiggler molds that I have used for tarts. They have a tree, santa, a star or two, and a snowman. The stars are the right size, but the others are actually very deep and the snowman was too long to safely fit into any of my smaller/normal sized tart burners or my 4oz deep tins that I used on a wal-mart type jar warmer. But at that time, I did not have the jumbo OBI dual melter like I do now. So I'm sure I could use them just fine... but I still don't want them. I just decided to stay a bit more basic so that I could pour more at a time.

Want to trade an ounce of FO for them?? :D

Thats what i was worried about...too big. Yeah i think im just gonna pass on my idea of Jello Jigglers...thanks for the info and the offer tho, i apreciate it!