Honey and Oatmeal and EO??

dublon

I'm about to attempt my first batch of CP with added honey and oatmeal. My lye and oils were made last night, so I'll be soaping RT.

Is there a nice EO or fragrance that I could add to this or am I better to leave it as is..

In my recipe I have Wheat Germ, Shea Butter(refined) and Cocoa butter (unrefined), along with the other traditional oils...

Any help with scent will be truly appreciated!!

TIA

.....smell like ammonia for the first few days but cures into something you might attempt to take a bite out of.

Yes I can see what you mean, by the ammonia smell! I was almost regretting my decision , until I read your post!! Thank you for posting this. At least I know that it should go away!!

I had to pop the log in the freezer for a while this afternoon, then I took it out, put it on the counter, but now it's in the frig!! This is almost reminding me of my first batch when I kept peeking at it!! DH said that my soap was getting more attention than he was today!!! :laugh2: I was desperately trying to find a cool spot for it!!! :D