Wick Chart

I have been searching for a site that listed different waxes, with all sizes of containers and a list of wicks to test. I am definitely having senior moments. I checked candle cauldron and one-stop candle sites but was not what I was looking for. Does anyone have an idea of what the name of the site is? Hope I am making sense with this post.:rolleyes2

My husband actually printed out an Excel file from a website a year ago when we were getting started that has all of that info and more. Unfortunately, I just looked at it and there is no website address listed because it was a downloaded file. If you PM me with your e-mail address I can make a copy of it/scan it and e-mail you a PDF if you like.

Is this the list you are looking for possibly? I'm doing wick research right now and was checking the posts on the forum for any hints, and came across this post, at the same time I'm also reading this list I found at wick-it. Hope it helps. :)

http://www.wicknclip.com/recommendations.html#p700

And here's the types of wax they're good for. http://www.wicknclip.com/products.html

Yes, that is the chart I have been searching for. Thanks so much. I am going to make sure I keep a record of where it is located. Thanks again! I am still trying to figure out what wick to use with this case of J300 I found in my work shop. Since the wax has been discontiued there is not much info on it. Don 't even remember when I bought the wax. Have a wonderful evening. Linda