WSP Luxury Moisturizing Mist??

ShoogieScents

Yes I use this too! I agree you must add more than recommended fo. Becareful with some of the heavier ones tho. I put this in 2.5 oz. silver alluminum bullet bottles with sprayer. The heavier fragrances clog up the sprayer if you use too much.

But it is a great after shower mist!

I have read that this is the same base that Candle Source sells for $13.50 a gallon. Candle Source doesn't divulge their ingredients online to do a quick check. As soon as my order gets here, I will compare the ingredients to determine if it is or not and let you know. I mainly bought it from them because their shipping is just so darned fast. WSP has taken 3 days to ship an order before and another 2 or 3 days to get here. Patience isn't one of my better virtues :embarasse

I actually have seen these same ingredients with other suppliers bases. I just wanted a less expensive premixed base that I can make up quick sprays with for gift packs and such. I personally prefer the cyclo body spray but that definitely gets pricey.

I have read that this is the same base that Candle Source sells for $13.50 a gallon. Candle Source doesn't divulge their ingredients online to do a quick check. As soon as my order gets here, I will compare the ingredients to determine if it is or not and let you know. I mainly bought it from them because their shipping is just so darned fast. WSP has taken 3 days to ship an order before and another 2 or 3 days to get here. Patience isn't one of my better virtues :embarasse

I actually have seen these same ingredients with other suppliers bases. I just wanted a less expensive premixed base that I can make up quick sprays with for gift packs and such. I personally prefer the cyclo body spray but that definitely gets pricey.

& I believe that www.soapandthings.com has the same mist as well

I rec'd the body/room spray from Candle Source today. The ingredients are identical to WSP Luxury Mix and Jody's (www.soapandthings.com) Body Spray - Moisturizing Mist Base.

I haven't looked at any other suppliers to see if they have the same base as well. I just know all 3 of these suppliers base ingredients are identical.