Shopping Cart Questions

flutterbye

Ok, Paypal has screwed me the last time. I've just cancelled my account after finding a bunch of unauthorized transactions in my checking account through them. So my problem now is I need a shopping cart for my website fast! I am without as of now.

I use Propay to manually enter cards from shows and I signed up for A Mals Cart But cant for the life of me figure out how to get them to work on my website. So I was thinking of on my website, creating an order form page where customers fill all their info (address/shipping address/credit card number,etc) and then submit it to me at my email. I will them manually enter this information into propay. Does anyone else do this? I'm not sure if this is very secure though, but I dont know what else to do. I cant figure out the html stuff for shopping carts, thats why i used paypal before.

Are there people you can hire for this? Can somebody help me find a shopping cart for dummies? :confused:

Using Mals' isn't too complex - you just have to learn how to put a button on your webpage that sends the info to mals. It can be as simple as a button, or, if you need drop down options for scents or colors, you need to add a form to your webpage.

I did a tutorial a while back - maybe this will help:

http://watersgulch.com/howtomals.shtml

When you set up Mals to take CC, then Mals does all the work in providing a secure place to put a CC

Using Mals' isn't too complex - you just have to learn how to put a button on your webpage that sends the info to mals. It can be as simple as a button, or, if you need drop down options for scents or colors, you need to add a form to your webpage.

I did a tutorial a while back - maybe this will help:

http://watersgulch.com/howtomals.shtml

When you set up Mals to take CC, then Mals does all the work in providing a secure place to put a CC

Thank You So Much! Wow, that explains it, I understand now. I made some drop down buttons with it and they work! That was my whole problem, understanding the html. With freewebs and paypal I never needed to use any of that. Plus I didnt have my cart set to take credit cards, so the payment screen was just blank with a submit button. I'm looking forward to getting my site back up. It will be a long night ahead of me, but I think It will work out.:grin2: