bleeding labels

Or print one label and put an unprinted one over the printed one for protection.

If you print with a color laser printer or color copier (toner type), the ink won't run 'cause it's baked on. It's expensive to do this, but it works...

Be sure you are using a label that is inkjet compatible, preferably with YOUR printer specifically, as ink types do vary in their resistance to water and bleeding, especially on clear media.

If you print with a color laser printer or color copier (toner type), the ink won't run 'cause it's baked on. It's expensive to do this, but it works...

Be sure you are using a label that is inkjet compatible, preferably with YOUR printer specifically, as ink types do vary in their resistance to water and bleeding, especially on clear media.

I use a laser printer, and it does bleed. However, I just noticed that the labels say "ink jet" on the front of them. That could be my problem, huh? :embarasse

Does spraying something (like in the link above) on them work? I might have to try that. I don't really want to put a label over another label...that's expensive.

Since laser printers use toner that imprints with heat (like copiers), I don't see how it could bleed unless wet with solvents or something, but do try using the correct labels for your printer... might make a difference!

I once used a different brand of transparencies for my printer and the printouts looked GREAT. I set them aside to dry and slowly but surely they bled and blurred up... I was SOOOO aggravated!

Spraying with Krylon works for lots of folks - it is a clear polyurethane coating - just a light spray should do it unless you have a really bad problem! A lot less expensive than double labeling... plus you can spray a whole sheet of printed labels at a time so less time futzing around trying to get the labels to exactly cover.