has anybody.............

Put tarts or votives in those halloween goodie bag (tht candy normally goes into) when you have craft shows or home shows? I was at CVS and they are having a 90 percent off sale on there halloween items and i seen the packages for .10, I couldn't think fast enough what to use them for so i grab a dollars worth and i figure i would think about it later,,,,using them for tarts or votives is what i came up with so far for next year. Has anyone ever did that? Maybe i have given you guys something new to try for next year.

Let me know what you guys think. If you like the idea then go now while there on clearance.:grin2:

Noooooo ... its not for kids:shocked2: . It was for us to use as little baggies for our small items for next year, maybe something differnt for us to try or atleast for me to try. Just figure i would give and get some ideas to everyone because there so cheap right now if people liked the idea they should go soon to the stores and hit the clearence sales before all those items are gone till next halloween.:smiley2:

I used the goodie bags last Christmas. They were bigger than the candy baggies you hand out at halloween, though, and they weren't as strong as some... I ended up not using them because one holding an order of mini melts ended up in shreds when I shipped it. I still use the heavier ones from WalMart (the ones for wedding favors, etc).

I think its a good idea, and if you make halloween ornies too. I'm going to check the stores.

Thank you snow, that is also a good idea for the ornies. Check soon in the stores because im not sure how long they keep them on clearence for.

Violetsexoticcandles im going to check the strenght of these bags, im going to just keep them for crafts shows and homeshows to be on the safe side, I hope i dont forget i have these next year :P

Thanks