Label rubbed off!

This is going to sound dumb, but when I first started candlemaking I bought a bag of C-1 and a bag of C-3 from Genwax, and when they came the wax was in a ziplock type bag and was labeled with marker. I played with the wax a little than it got shoved in my cabinet and has been there ever since. I decided it might be fun to try it again today and when I took both bags out of the cupboard I realized the marker that was labeling the bags has rubbed off and now I don't know which one is which?? Is there a way to figure out which one is C-1 and which one is C-3? :(

I think I figured it out, reading some more on the difference between the two waxes a couple people have said that the C-3 is greasier. Well in one of the bags the flakes are definitely greasier and softer, whereas the other bag seems drier and the flakes are harder.

In the bags I have, the C1 is also a much smaller flake. C3 has some pretty big flakes in the case, but the C1 is all small. I can also feel that the C1 is drier to the touch, almost harder even in the flake form...I don't think C3 feels greasy to me so this is the best I can describe the difference.