Opinions please.....TIA

I have a craft show this weekend in the same town I had one last weekend. It is 30 miles from me. I want to offer my return customers an incentive. I have a few addresses from those who signed up for my last gift basket and plan to send them a special offer. I'm leaning toward either a free tart for each purchase or 10% off their purchase if they return to make a purchase. Any opinions on that?

Also, I have a lot of traffic to my website, but no sales. What is wrong with me or my site? www.texascandlefactory.net. Any constructive ideas or criticism appreciated. I want my site to be user friendly and attractive. TIA

I have a craft show this weekend in the same town I had one last weekend. It is 30 miles from me. I want to offer my return customers an incentive. I have a few addresses from those who signed up for my last gift basket and plan to send them a special offer. I'm leaning toward either a free tart for each purchase or 10% off their purchase if they return to make a purchase. Any opinions on that?

Also, I have a lot of traffic to my website, but no sales. What is wrong with me or my site? www.texascandlefactory.net. Any constructive ideas or criticism appreciated. I want my site to be user friendly and attractive. TIA

Dont worry about the traffic and no sales thing. Its normal :). Most people use your site to find/contact you.

Don't be too discouraged about your site. The sales will come. Our Yahoo! store site went 4 months before we had our 1st sale and it's been wonderful since then. If you have a budget to do some basic google ads or something you might want to get some out. Oh, and keep your URL on all your products/mailers/email! Gotta build that brand awareness.

Had some more thoughts and hit "post" to fast! :rolleyes2

Another idea I have seen...at the show, put a coupon in the bag for 10% off their next web order.

Another good way to bring customers to your show is to put a show schedule on your web page. I briefly looked and did not see one on your site. I actually put a coupon on my site for customers to print off and bring to the show.

Don't get discouraged. It does take a while before people are comfortable enough to purchase online. I get a lot of people that call me directly to place their orders so they don't have to pay for shipping because I offer free local deliveries, but the orders are always around $80-100.00. I don't mind it and understand the outrageous shipping costs.